The energy and commitment of its members is what makes the Fayetteville Young Professionals (FYP) the vibrant organization it is today. Once the vision of just a few people, FYP has been embraced by men and women throughout Fayetteville. You tell two friends, who tell two friends…and so on!!!
FYP members live in all parts of Fayetteville and Cumberland County. Members work in a diversity of career fields including law, real estate, business, healthcare, education, finance, government, military, and the non-profit sector. Many members own their own business.
Benefits of FYP membership include:
- Membership discounts to area businesses
- Social events and networking opportunities
- Networking events at various entertainment venues
- Specialized events such as vineyard tours, pub-crawls, golf lessons, etc.
- Intramural sports and other recreation
- Professional development events connect members with leaders in business, philanthropic, academic, and political communities.
- Participation in an existing annual community project
FYP encourages all members to:
- Participate in Meetup Events and New Member Receptions
- Participate in FYP volunteer activities
- Serve on a FYP committee and help plan and organize events
Many employers value their employees being involved with a group like FYP. Be sure to ask your manager or HR department about the possibility of reimbursing you for FYP membership dues.